Sunday, April 1, 2012

KONY 2012



If you have watched the Invisible Children video that has hit Youtube like a venereal disease, by chance you would already know who Joseph Kony is. If you haven't go on and view the video.

The campaign to bring down Kony seems to be just another campaign to bring down smoking. It won't work but it will gather enough attention for people to send in their money to support this campaign.

Don't get me wrong that I do not support capturing this person who brainwash children into doing so horrible things but at the end of the day you only ask yourself, does the black out campaign of covering every street with poster of Kony would do any good than harm?I wouldn't want to wake up in the morning not seeing the sun because some kid from next door cover a poster over my window!

The viral video is more like a advertising and to be truthfully honest, it didn't touch me at all merely because as I watch the video I feel I couldn't do anything and neither could anyone. I could be wrong though. So yeah #stopkony

No comments:

Post a Comment